12.11.2013

pretty paper


I haven't started composting yet, but there are some things about Austin that have inspired me over the past two years. Number one, Alex and I still share a car, and I'm starting to sort of brag about it when I tell people "We're a one car family." Number two, in the spirit of the season and renewing and recycling, I decided to do something different with our Christmas wrapping paper this year. Scout is always bringing home these bright, colorful paintings from school that I hate to just toss in the garbage, but you can't save everything. Last night as I was starting down a stack of her creations and bringing out the gifts for wrapping, I came up with this brilliant idea. Paper is paper...and how cool to tell the grandmas that their gifts are wrapped in paper by Scout. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment