4.01.2013

happy summer (almost)!

It's April, so that pretty much means it's summer here in central Texas. In fact, last year at this time--on April 2nd, to be exact--we spent the afternoon at the pool. I'm not quite ready for a pool party with three (non-swimming) children ages four and under, but I did find a swimsuit for Scout at Target last week and ordered a couple online for Catcher last night. Next I need to stock-up on sunscreen to protect these fair-skinned babies from the hot Texas sun.

Since we're celebrating the spirit of summer, below are some of my favorite moments from our various water adventures last summer.

 p.s. Although a pool is a lovely thing to have when the temperature soars, I'm thrilled that the pool at the Berkshire SoCo is a distant memory. I'm thinking of investing in a baby pool for the backyard this year. And that's no [April Fool's] joke.














No comments:

Post a Comment