3.22.2011

firmly planted

Bordato illuminated planter, Design Within Reach

All this curb appeal talk has actually peaked my interest. I'm not claiming to be more interested in the outdoors, per se--unless by "outdoors" you mean sitting on the beach with drink in hand--but I am kind of into finding alternatives to your average patio pots (or planters...or whatever). Actually, anything irreverent will do:

Phillipe Starck garden gnome
I love this guy! I always have...even before Amelie made garden gnomes cool.

Vondom planter
I know what you're thinking: Chia Head. But these planters offer more than a bad infomercial. Here's the "pop of color" that realtors love to reference.

retro bullet planter

It's retro and it's pink (yes, I hate pink--but not really--and it's a great compliment to nature's green). When's the last time you saw a pink planter? Let me rephrase that: when is the last time you saw a pink planter that's cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment