3.07.2011

coco and moppy



Catcher has two imaginary friends: Moppy and Coco. Pictured above is how I imagine Moppy in my mind. Here's what I know for sure: Moppy is not a good driver, Moppy likes to drink beer in the crib, Moppy is a boy and Moppy likes to clean.

Coco is also a boy (although I have my doubts based on "his" behavior alone): Coco goes to the store to get Scout's medicine when she's sick, Coco cooks dinner and Coco goes pee pee in the potty. Coco doesn't seem to be around as much as Moppy but probably because Coco is busy being responsible. Although Catcher says Coco is a boy, here is how I picture Coco:


I am constantly amazed by the mind of a two year-old. Where did Moppy and Coco come from, and why can't Moppy drive but he can drink beer? Maybe he can't drive because he drank one too many beers in the crib...maybe we should invite these guys to our next party.

No comments:

Post a Comment