8.28.2014

car parts


Remember that 2010 Buick Enclave we bought last year when our 2003 Ford Explorer decided to die in front of our house one Sunday morning? Well...it turns out that GM had some issues with a few of their products, and our car's make and model was issued two safety recalls this summer. One was for airbags and the other for seat belts, so you can't really ignore those. But what does all that have to do with this picture?

The aforementioned car has been at the dealership for the past week and a-half getting itself all fixed up. In the meantime I've been driving a loaner mammoth Tahoe, which I secretly grew to love, and this afternoon it was time to reclaim our recall. With absolutely no hint of sarcasm (I know, shocking) I say bless those guys at AutoNation Chevrolet on Research Blvd. for giving my children popcorn as I sweated it out in the late afternoon August sun, moving three car seats from the mammoth Tahoe to the slightly-less-than-mammoth Enclave. Without the popcorn, this situation could have turned out much less favorably than it did. And in case you're wondering how long it takes me to un-install then re-install three car seats, I can do it in just under the amount of time it takes these three to down one bag of popcorn (each).

No comments:

Post a Comment