8.09.2013

the last day of church school



Thank God for God. This week Catcher and Scout kept themselves busy in the mornings at Vacation Bible School. They sang songs that I sang as a kid ("Father Abraham had many sons...") and learned how to be kind to their neighbors (sort of). I tried to get them to perform one of their best bible tunes for me this afternoon, but the concert turned into a horseplay fest on the front porch. I had to call it off before someone went stage diving and hurt him/herself.

Next week Catcher will be in camp all day, and the following week is the week before school starts (and, more importantly, my birthday week so everyone has to be nice to me...haha!). Even if the temperatures stay in the 100s, I think we might make it through this summer. Thank God for that little five-week diversion in Wisconsin, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment