8.15.2013

scout st. clair was a handful...


Scout's favorite book in the entire world is Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake. There's something about Betty Bunny, too, that reminds me of Scout. She (I'm talking about Betty Bunny here) is precocious and tenacious...and also pretty stylish for a preschooler. Scout memorized Betty Bunny months ago, and I sometimes hear her reciting it after I put her to bed at night. Yesterday when we visited the library, Scout made an amazing discovery: there are two more Betty Bunny books out there! So we have read Betty Bunny Wants Everything and Betty Bunny Didn't Do It about 15 times (each) since last night.

Honestly, though, I'm not tired of the books yet. I pretty much love Betty Bunny, too--she's like the Olivia of the 2010's. In case you're not familiar, each book starts out with the line "Betty Bunny was a handful." Now tell me...what parent doesn't relate to that?


No comments:

Post a Comment