8.23.2013

looks like catcher


This afternoon I was reading one of my favorite kids' books to the girls when Scout pointed to one of the drawings and said "That guy looks like Catcher." That guy that she's referring to is the red head wearing glasses in the photo below. I asked why she thought he looked like Catcher and she said "Because he has orange hair." Duh. Kids are crazy...but her keen observation made us all look at the page a little closer to find ourselves.

I'm the girl in the upper left corner peeking into the picnic basket. Alex is the guy wearing glasses right below me. Scout is the girl in red tights sitting on the rock. Tillie is in the far right corner with the wispy blond hair covering one of her eyes. And Catcher, of course, is the guy at the bottom of the page with the orange hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment