6.02.2013

sunday again

...and just like that we're starting a new week. This afternoon it was 90 degrees, and while we were playing outside Scout told me she was "fleezing" (that's "freezing" in Scout speak). It's hard to believe that she had just turned one when we moved to Austin, but I guess her statement is proof that she has Texas in her blood. But as I was saying--or rather thinking, before I interrupted myself--today was Sunday again.

After our traditional Sunday morning pancake breakfast, some house cleaning, a minor meltdown from Catcher, a temper tantrum or two from Scout and a busted lip from Tillie, this is how our day shaped up (more or less):

Can you spot the new tattoo on Scout's forearm? Seriously--these things don't wash off. She's now Sailor Scout.

La Muchacha en la Ventana



Watch out, here comes...

Catcher!

It's all in good fun.

Stop: story time!

Reflection from the window; I love capturing them when they aren't looking.

Catcher's portrait of his dad.

I think the likeness is more accurate than Alex's portrait of himself (see yesterday).

Still Life with Pear

Whatever you do, don't step on the man's pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment