6.19.2013

rowdy when it rains

It rained the other day. I can't remember which day--although I should since each little shower is a momentous occasion around here--but these kids go crazy when it rains. Am I the only one that experiences this?

Here's Catcher pretending the handle of his sand bucket is some sort of headset. He's talking to Jupiter. Or someone on Jupiter. About the "storm" (not a storm, just a light rain really) approaching Austin.




Tillie looking at me like I'm the crazy one...


Did I mention the Catcher and Scout were naked this whole time? That's what put the crazy in the crazy. 

Scout wants to go out into the yard to play in the rain. Catcher starts to follow, and then remembers what his friends on Jupiter were telling him about the storm heading our way. Scout ventures out alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment