6.04.2013

summer cocktails



Our back porch is the perfect spot for [two to enjoy] a summer cocktail. The only problem is that the back porch is prohibitively hot during the summer to enjoy that drink unless it is either 8:00am or 8:00pm (after the sun has started its journey to the other side of the world). That hasn't stopped me from tackling it as my latest project though. The folding chairs were a recent find on Gilt, and I just scored the red table while breezing through Home Goods. The colors make me happy, and sitting on the porch while gazing out onto our jungle of a back yard feels exotic. Put a frozen, fruity drink in my hand and it almost feels like vacation.

Our front porch (not pictured) is also a great place for a cool drink on a hot day. The only problem there, however, is that mosquitos attack. Ah...Texas living.

No comments:

Post a Comment