5.15.2013

roll with it


The other day when Catcher told me the bar cart was looking a little empty I knew that either we drink too much or we drink too little. I think it's the latter. He also asked me why we never move it from the corner by the window. "It has wheels," he mused. "Oh, I know. You're waiting to have a party and then you're going to move it around the room, right?"

It turns out that he had a point--the bar cart was sort of hiding in the dining room corner and didn't feel very party-like. So I dusted it off and moved it to a more prominent position in the front of the dining room (by Catcher's bedroom door, as it happens). Not only is its new position more inviting to a party atmosphere--whenever we have that shindig Catcher is talking about--but it also helps anchor the mirror that hangs above it. I was annoyed (surprise...something annoyed me) that the mirror was just kind of hanging on that wall with no purpose, so now it all makes sense. Let's get this party started!


No comments:

Post a Comment