7.07.2011

i had this great idea...

We leave for Mexico on Catcher's 3rd birthday. We're meeting my brother and his wife and their four children there, so I had this great idea to create custom t-shirts celebrating Catcher's 3rd birthday. Everyone would get one, and the back of the shirts belonging to my brother's tribe would say "Team Sprinkel" while ours would say "Team Wheat." I can't remember what my brilliant idea for the front of the t-shirt was, but it was definitely not cheesy and did not look like this (although I am a big Survivor fan):




But, alas, in between finding a place to live in Austin and finding something to do with our place in Charlotte and packing (the house) and packing (for Mexico), the whole thing slipped my mind. Sorry, Sprinkels. So now I have no birthday present for Catcher--if you don't count the trip to Mexico--and no party favors for the cousins who are celebrating his birthday with him. At least there will be tacos and beers and swimming pools and hammocks and the ocean...

1 comment:

  1. Even though we couldn't go, I still want a Team Lund shirt please.

    ReplyDelete