5.29.2014

countdown to crazy


The kids are feeling it. The parents are feeling it. The school year is coming to a close. I've put a moratorium on all play dates until school is out. I just can't handle the craziness funneling through the air threatening to touch down any second. I swear kids are like animals. Summer break is looming on the horizon, and their inner beasts are dying to break free. And the more children you pack into one space, the wilder it gets. 

After your standard afternoon whine fest (not to be confused with wine fest, which I would welcome) I looked to an old standby to turn the little ladies' frowns upside-down: bubbles! What kid doesn't love a little bubble action on a hot afternoon? I just hope they still think it's fun tomorrow...and the next day...and the next day...




No comments:

Post a Comment