3.06.2014

play date



"Don't you want to stay home and enjoy some peace and quiet?" That's what Catcher asked me as I flung my camera over my neck to accompany Alex and the littles to Sparky Park this afternoon for a Daddy play date. Yes, I did want to enjoy some peace and quiet, but I also wanted to enjoy the sunshine. The past two or three--or four, I've lost count--days in Austin have been overcast and dreary. I was beginning to think we lived in northern Washington state in the land of the vampires. I needed the sun as much as the kids needed time to run around and be wild. Alex and Catcher kicked the ball. Scout watered the weeds and picked dandelions. Tillie took off her shoes and subsequently stepped in dog poo, which ended our fun at the park. But tomorrow's weather looks promising. New rule: shoes on




No comments:

Post a Comment