11.10.2011

and for my next trick...


Could it be that nesting thing kicking in? Six months into this pregnancy, and my brain is flaring with new ideas, which are actually old ideas, of projects that must be done. The first is the headboard. The second is recovering the vintage Roche Bobois chair I bought on eBay somewhere between the first and second year that our house was sitting on the market in Charlotte. The chair was delivered to my doorstep and promptly found its way into the attic where it sat until we loaded up the PODs for Austin. It is now sitting--still in its box--in the kids' closet. I've never even taken it out to look at it, but from what I remember of the pictures on eBay, it looked something like this:



Mine is a charcoal grey--I do remember that much--that I've imagined recovering in my Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon fabric that was another eBay find. Of course, I don't know if I even have enough fabric to cover the chair. Maybe I should start with taking the chair out of the box...after I finish the headboard project.

No comments:

Post a Comment