10.07.2013

waiting for the wheat car


This is not the new Wheat family car. This is the second loaner from the dealership because after five days with the first stinky loaner, I sent Alex up there to come back with our car...or else. I guess it was or else because he came back with this brand new Tahoe, which we do not own. So that's great--now I get to drive a loaner car that is nicer than the new car we just bought. A new [pre-owned] car, by the way, that neither one of us has ever driven. I know I'm giving you bits and pieces of the story, but I was waiting for our car to arrive before I got into the whole ordeal. It turns out that the ordeal keeps going. I guess it wouldn't be a story if everything went smoothly and we drove off of the lot with the car we had just purchased when we purchased it.

No comments:

Post a Comment