7.24.2013

one more ride


When Alex and I put the kids to bed tonight, I am officially on vacation. We're having dinner with friends in downtown Milwaukee and then leaving for Sonoma, CA early tomorrow morning. The little guys are staying behind in Wisconsin (with Grandma, God bless her) while Alex and I enjoy a much needed (and deserved, I believe) adult vacation. Actually, Alex will be working most of the time while I explore wineries and what it's like to have alone time. We get back from California on Monday, and then the whole gang heads back to Austin next Tuesday morning (so I really need to rest up over the following five days...haha!).

This morning we took one last cruise around the neighborhood in the good ol' Jeep...this was the gang at 8:30am:





No comments:

Post a Comment