7.25.2013

mke - phx - sfo


On Mother's Day I reveled in the delight of having two hours to myself while the girls were napping and Catcher was at a birthday party with his dad. I spent the time relaxing on the sofa reading the New York Times T magazine. It was the travel issue, and Marin County, CA was featured. Little did I know that two months later I would be here. I kept the magazine, and it came in handy today as Alex and I explored Stinson Beach, Bolinas and Larkspur. This all happened after a 4:30am wake-up, a delayed flight connecting through Phoenix and the rental of a Chevy Impala.

I wish I could go into more detail about the incessantly winding road along the California coastline, the incredibly fresh air, the cool breeze and the perfection of spending an entire day with Alex, but my brain is serious mush (the downside of waking up at 4:30am to catch your flight out of Milwaukee).

Here is a glimpse into our day:



 






No comments:

Post a Comment