6.06.2015

putter's paradise


Scout found a new passion yesterday. Our first day of summer break was full of sunshine and a morning birthday party at Peter Pan miniature golf, where Scout discovered the game of putt putt. In the car on our way home, she informed me that she would like to get into golf "as soon as possible." I chuckled at first, but then I remembered an article I read a couple years ago stating women's golf is the number one underused Division I athletic scholarship...so she might be on to something there. Anyone know if they have a good golf program at Stanford (there's a wink there)?

Tillie, on the other hand, had trouble mastering her swing and spent most of her time trying to climb the structures. Catcher was his typical type A self trying to guide the group around the course in numerical order (hint: it didn't work).

No comments:

Post a Comment