11.09.2014

the last game of the season


Yesterday was the last game for the 2014 Belgian--or was it Belgium? I never understood--Turtle Snakes. If you asked any of the six year-olds comprising the team, they would tell you that they beat the other guys 7-4 (because they keep score when the parents don't) to finish off their winning season. I'm always excited when the season begins because it keeps us busy for eight to ten weeks. And then I'm excited when the season ends because I don't have to pack up three kids and trot out to the soccer field every Saturday morning for the foreseeable future. We had a good run this fall, but now I'm going to enjoy the break. Before I know it I'll be juggling three kids' sports schedules and thinking back to the "easy" days of having only one event on any given Saturday morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment