11.07.2014

fashion friday

Before you read any further, I promise this is an actual, real outfit that Scout picked out herself and wore today. The hat, gloves and sweater were shed this afternoon when the temperatures warmed up, but the boots stayed with us all day. We went to Catcher's school (twice), the playground, the grocery store and flag football practice like this. There were many compliments on the boots; Scout said a lot of thank you's and turned to me at one point in the grocery store musing, "Huh...a lot of people are telling me they like my boots today. I guess everyone likes pink. Except Catcher. I don't think he likes pink."

I don't think I should encourage the white bike shorts as everyday wear--we're supposed to wear those under skirts and dresses--but I hope this little firecracker never loses her whacked-out sense of style.



No comments:

Post a Comment