5.16.2012

reading corner re-do

The reading corner needed a new look. Although I was psyched about the deal on the Osborne & Little fabric that I used to recover a mid-century eBay find, this color scheme doesn't work with the future me. I'm going through a bit of a grey period, so the the look was no longer working:

The first change I made was the fabric. I purchased a yard of DwellStudio's Batavia Ikat (another eBay score for me!) and it was more than enough to breathe life into the new reading corner. Check it out:



This is the new reading corner. I painted the side table/stool thing white--along with the two others we own--because it seemed like the right thing to do. Now I'm obsessing over new pillows for the sofa to make my transition to a new color scheme complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment