2.24.2012

a picnic with peacocks



Since it's been 80+ degrees in February and it will be 100+ degrees all summer, I figured we should spend our time this week doing the fun, summery, outdoor activities that we won't be able to enjoy during Austin's sweltering months. Our latest adventure was visiting the Mayfield Nature Preserve, where peacocks run wild.


Scout stops to strike a pose while chasing a peacock down the nature trail. 


When do we get lunch?


You want me to stand by this red door?


Fine. Take my picture if you want to, but I'm not looking at the camera.


I feel like you never get to see this in real life. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog, and very happy I did. It looks like we share similar taste. I love you to pop over to mine and have a browse and say hi. I have a gorgeous vintage giveaway you may be interested in entering. I couldn't find how to join your blog! Have a happy day. I'm looking after my grandson and doing some house work and planning a cupboard renovation!!!

    ReplyDelete