2.21.2012

the past two weeks

I've been a little slack on the blogging since Tillie entered the picture, but we've managed to keep ourselves busy and (somewhat) sane despite the rainy weekends and toddler temper tantrums. Tillie was two weeks old yesterday, and here's a snapshot of her first seven days:


Time to go home after one last snooze in the hospital bassinet.

Catcher cam alert: Catcher has a recent fascination with taking pictures. Here's one that he took of me the day after we got home from the hospital. It's a good thing you can't see my face in this picture. Below is one he captured during an afternoon photo shoot with Tillie.




Above: the sleeping burrito. After three kids I finally got the hang of this swaddling thing and dethroned Alex as the swaddle king (sorry, babe).


My first outing alone with all three kids--I think this was day four for Tillie--was an afternoon trip to Amy's Ice Creams. The big kids were psyched about the treat. The little one slept (below).



The ladies' man: Catcher posing with his new sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment