9.19.2011

tiny art

Some day when I have a house that has a drawer--or more likely closet--full of children's art work that I can't bear to part with, I hope I remember this amazing idea that I saw courtesy of Jan Eleni (via Home by Novogratz):



What is it? A print of your children's work, which has been miniaturized and organized into one giant collage. Ingenious, right? I'm not exactly sure of the technicality involved, but this probably isn't an afternoon at Kinko's project. Logistics aside, I love how the end result is personal and quirky and way more appealing than a refrigerator covered in construction paper scribbles held on by alphabet magnets. I don't know if I'm quite crafty enough for this project on my own, but perhaps someday my future home-owning, dinner-making, Martha Stewart-embodying self will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment