9.12.2011

just another manic monday

Two remarkable things happened today:

1) I drove to (and through) downtown Austin alone (and on purpose).
2) I didn't get lost along the way.

Monday mornings at the Austin Children's Museum are the perfect remedy for long weekends with the kids. The museum opens early for tots three and under, and there's a Jo's Coffee one block away for mid-morning (mom) rejuvenation. The kids get to run around and play for a few hours and, although I have to suffer through a never-ending chorus of Wheels on the Bus during music time, I get to enjoy the fact that I won't be cleaning up any of the mess later. You'll know where to find me on Monday mornings.

Grocery shopping for the essentials: watermelon, eggplant, cauliflower

Man at work

Woman at the wheel

Building a city

Trashing the city

The city: before the destruction

No comments:

Post a Comment