12.27.2011

texas cactus

I'm finally taking (a little) time to catch up on my winter reading: the magazines that have been piling up for two months, the library book I checked out three weeks ago. Since every day is a "vacation" (not really) day for me, it's difficult to find and/or take a little break. Or maybe I'm just using that as an excuse since I'm not feeling creative this week and won't be starting any new projects until the new year.

In the meantime, check out this picture of a decorated cactus--is that what it is--that I snapped on our walk around the lake this afternoon. I love the way they decorate for the holidays in Texas. Sixty-five degrees and sunny on December 27 almost makes the two months of 100+ degree weather that we endured when we moved here worth it. Almost.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment