12.01.2011

christmas countdown

Happy December 1st! Let the official Christmas countdown begin. I started the month in a festive way this morning when Alex brought me a delicious Peppermint Vanilla Latte from The Coffee Bean. My first order of business was to get new stockings for the family. Then I remembered that I look for stockings every year but can never commit. And this year is definitely not the year to commit since there will be another family member next year who's budding personality will have to be taken into account when deciding which color and/or pattern suits whom. Of course this dialogue in my head didn't stop me from perusing the internet in search of the perfect Wheat family stockings. I didn't find anything I can't live without, but I did discover a few cute options.

Images from etsy.

Good Wishes Quilts



Hung By The Chimney
Studio Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment