11.11.2015

catcher in the stacks

I'm still here. I still can't upload my photos onto my blog, but that wouldn't matter anyway since the Internet has been down at our house since last Friday. It's a very long story that starts with us "upgrading" to ATT Uverse, and I haven't figured out the ending yet. The middle part is us not having access to the Internet for five days in a row. 

One thing I am pretty sure of, however, is that customer service has flagged me as "that crazy lady with the Uverse angst" whenever I call.

While I sort out all my issues, technological and otherwise, here's a cute picture of Catcher from this past weekend. It was another rainy Saturday with soccer games cancelled, so our day went like this: library, flu shots, library (a different library from the first).


No comments:

Post a Comment