3.15.2012

juice box

Catcher wanted Jamba Juice. I like to support local, so I drove around until I found Juicebox & Soup Peddler. After reading about it in Austin Monthly a few issues ago, I had a vague idea of where it was located but that didn't stop the impatient three year-old questioning me from the back seat: "Do you know where you're going? Really? Is this the way? Really?"

Alas I found it--way cooler than Jamba Juice, I might add--and the whining stopped as soon as Catcher heard "smoothie place" and saw the toy trucks scattered about the front lawn.


Scout: simple smoothie, strawberry banana

Catcher: simple smoothie, mango orange

The driver: green monster -- broccoli, peanut butter, coconut water, banana, spinach 
(sounds weird, but you don't even taste the green stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment