3.29.2011

what about me?

As the second-born child (and girl), I know what it's like to be the second-born (and eventually middle, after the birth of my brother) child. So in an attempt not to make Scout feel like the forgotten second child*, here's a look at what she was doing while Catcher was getting his hair cut on Saturday:





























Hi! I'm smiling. Just sitting here. Smiling.





























Still smiling.





























What? That smile wasn't big enough for you? If I smile this big, can I get out of the car seat? Still smiling.

*I don't have a complex about being the second born and don't think I was neglected in any way because of it. I do, however, think growing up as the middle child has made me somewhat perfect: the negotiator, the creative one, the problem solver, the mediator, the reliable one...I could go on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment