9.22.2010

they like us


It looks like we're one step closer to making it on My First Sale. The producer called yesterday to let us know they loved the casting video and they're working on a pitch to send along to the network for final approval. She also mentioned that we shouldn't do anything to the backyard--one area of the house that could use some improvement--because it would be good footage to show us cleaning it up, planting, etc. 

One agreement that Alex and I made when we bought our house was that I would be in charge of the inside (regarding decorating choices) and he could have free reign on the outside. I have a feeling that I won't be sticking to this pact once the cameras start rolling. Although I don't know anything about plants and I'm not big on nature, I am big on opinions and I'll want to express mine. Of course, I won't really be in to the whole planting (or whatever) part, but maybe I can move stuff around or point to things.

No comments:

Post a Comment